Wait for us ,, We'll be back for SURE, its just a matter of time

Wait for us ,, We'll be back for SURE, its just a matter of time...

☆┌─┐ ─ ☆
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
└┐▒▒▒▒┌┘
\_____/
☆ ▦ ☆
☆ ☆

Send it to all who really cares about our Land,,
Lets tell the whole World that we didn't forget, we are just Planning...

If I breathe. Its Kashmir oxygen
If I speak...its Kashmir language
If I cry...it's on a Kashmir shoulder
If I pray...it's for Kashmir freedom
If I promote...I promote Kashmir
If I fight. I fight with a Kashmir soul
If I make peace...it's because am Kashmir
When people say is "smart". They think Kashmiris are!
Am not perfect. But that's not a big deal
Am Pakistani. That's the real deal....

Kashmir ki Azadi tak jang rahe gi - jang rahe gi
Jiss kashmir ko khoon se seench - wo kashmir hamara hai
Pakistan se Rishta kya - La ilaha Ilila

No comments: