O Matyrs Of Kashmir......(Poem)





Truely You are our best heroes,
Never will we sell your blood to the foes
Deep inside our hearts, we remember your sacrifice,
You gave up lives for us, and not for any price
Your memories innumberable, we feel with us,
We adore you, never will you be surplus
All your hopes for freedom, will soon come true,
Every dream of yours, we will pursue
Your commitment for nation, we will net let go,
We are indebted by your credits from head to toe
Every pleasure of life, you had forsaken,
Every joy of yours had been taken
Your blood was spilled for our cause,
You strived tirelessly without any pause
The flag of freedom you raised to heights,
Upon you are resting our nation's sights
The spirit of freedom you carried in your hearts,
Now we harbour in our bosoms
None can stop us now from freedom,
We will attain it, even if we have to kiss matyrdom

5 comments:

Mehmeet said...

Really nice

Anonymous said...

nice poem i like it

more news about pakistan.

http://pakistan-news.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am no blogger and I am not intended to spam your comment man, before I found your blog, I however has found this newly created blog about Islam as well. Make a look. Quite informative.

http://imuslimislamic.blogspot.com/

bugur said...

awwwwwwwwwwsome like it

Unknown said...

rraketysThank you Sir/mam for writing such a wonderful poem..........I m having poem recitation competition in my school.....our topic is patriotic poem.....I was searching 4 it everywhere and here my wait ended...........It really helped me a lot........Thank you once again......